- Sat, 17:49: Nap attack
- Sat, 20:21: Waking up
- Sun, 01:04: My fitbit #Fitstats_en_GB for 9/12/2015: 911 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. http://t.co/Ei6PyWj14f
- Sun, 03:16: Heading to bed with the PulseOximeter but without the Snore Calm or Breathe Right. I've not slept for more than a 3 hour nap without them …
- Sun, 03:18: … for ages but I need to do two nights with them (one was last night) and two without. Doing the nights without altering with I'll get …
- Sun, 03:19: … fewer bad effects, hopefully. I hope these four nights give enough data of a difference.
- Sun, 03:40: LOL oops I put breathe right and snore calm on. Guess I will do the next two nights without.
- Sun, 11:40: Getting up
- Sun, 11:42: The PulseOximeter finger clip had come off when I woke earlier at about 0900 so I clipped it back on and went back to sleep
Wed, 18:31: The government is hiding a secret report into its mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic. Sign this petition to demand its…
Tue, 14:26: I've just signed the open letter to the UK's leading supermarkets to back them in their threat to boycott Brazilian produce that…